[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:54:01 CET 2015

Hello Great Friends and Fellow,

For transparency and accountability, I would suggest Prof. Milton to handle
on post at a time when it comes to voting and non-voting position.

It will not tell good if he stands in as Non - voting and Voting in the EC.
One head one hat in the same building.

Thank you.

Sonigitu Ekpe

Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
 "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"