[NCUC-DISCUSS] Acceptance of nomination for NCUC EC

McLaughlin, Lisa mclauglm at miamioh.edu
Fri Nov 6 19:58:35 CET 2015

This isn't personal to Milton, of course, but I don't understand how one
can be a voting member and a non-voting member at the same time--and, I
write this even as three of my bloodhounds are among those gathered around
Milton's home, baying their support.

Perhaps we can start with the question of why the Treasurer has no vote? Is
this true of the entire EC?

Best,

Lisa

*For MJF course waitlist, go to this site*: http://units.miamioh.edu/mjf/

Please note that my e-mail address has changed to *mclauglm at miamioh.edu
<mclauglm at miamioh.edu>*. Messages sent to my former address will no longer
be forwarded after May 31, 2014.

Lisa McLaughlin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Media, Journalism & Film and Women's,
Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program
Miami University-Ohio
USA

Contact: