[NCUC-DISCUSS] priorities

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Thu May 14 08:24:25 CEST 2015

+1. Folks, this is extremely important.

At our Asia Regional event "Expression, Opinion and Religious Freedoms"
on 3-5 June, we are keeping an extra day 6th June to discuss WSIS +10.
www.freedomofexpression.asia. Dr. Anja will be taking lead on this. Here
we wish to use the opportunity to plan and brainstorm for another
regional consultation later in the year, may be October/November before
WSIS+10.

Since there is no or very little discussion on this in Asia, there is a
session proposed at Asia-Pacific Regional IGF in Macau as well. APrIGF
is early July.

Will keep you all posted with the developments.

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad Ahmad
Bytes for All, Pakistan