[NCUC-DISCUSS] priorities

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Thu May 14 00:35:09 CEST 2015

Thanks Bill.

I really encourage everyone to sign on.  We need to ensure that the
final stages of the WSIS+10 review remain as open to stakeholder
engagement as possible.

I would be very supportive of a statement from NCUC to this effect also.

Matthew

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)