[NCUC-DISCUSS] NextGen at ICANN 54 In Dublin Application

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Thu May 7 16:03:07 CEST 2015

Hi Bill,

Thanks for this - I will apply indeed, while I am still 28.

Btw, I got funding for the Buenos Aires - so very happy to come and take action! :)

Best wishes,

Monika

----

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

C I H R : Centre for Internet & Human Rights I
a:  Mittelweg 50, 12053 Berlin, Germany I
e:  monika.zalnieriute at eui.eu I
p:  +37062852809 |?
w: cihr.eu I

Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I

a:  Vilnius Str. 14 - 7, LT - 01402, Vilnius, Lithuania |
f:   www.facebook.com/zephiroplatform |
w:  zephiroplatform.wix.com/main |
e:  zephirplatform at gmail.com |
p:  +37062852809 |