[NCUC-DISCUSS] Ominous update on the IANA transition

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat May 9 16:00:40 CEST 2015

Hi David,

Just curious, why should the policy making body be fired? Does that not
mean firing the entire community?
What I think is important is the ability to fire the management
(leadership) of the policy making body(when required) and that is being
addressed within the CCWG.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.