[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Arabic brochure?

Walid AL-SAQAF wsaqaf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:42:49 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

It looks like it is time for someone to take the lead in creating the
Arabic version of the brochure. Arabic is one of the UN official languages
so it would be a valuable addition. I thank Rafik for the suggestion to
involve new NCUC members from the Arab world in such an effort.

To be honest, I am in the middle of changing jobs (from Örebro to Stockholm
University) and may not be able to do it alone. But I believe with help
from other Arabic-speaking NCUC members, we can probably pull it off in
time for distribution at ICANN 53.

We have the momentum given that several folks are volunteering to help
produce a multilingual brochure for a more global appeal.

Any of the Arabic-speaking members interested to help?

Sincerely,

Walid Al-Saqaf
ISOC-Yemen