[NCUC-DISCUSS] IANA, Accountability, and Constituency Day in Singapore

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 30 15:54:14 CET 2015

I think it is a good idea not to put Camino in a difficult position.
Life is likely tough for her now Michael is gone....but we could
definitely ask her.  I also think it is not a great idea to associate
this initiative too heavily with the EC.  IS there anyone else from
outside Europe who would be good?
Stephanie