[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: What would "good" look like to you for ICANN in 2015?

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:46:44 CET 2015

Dear Kathy

Nations have adopted the set of human rights, but is it applicable to all
nations items of implementation? The benefits of developed Countries do not
spread across under develop, yet we live in the same World.

So working closely with like-minded countries towards the achievement of
these priorities will be key to transparency and accountability.

ICANN should be able to involve all nations for a harmonized policy to fit
into the global settings. This can be done through bottom-up approach.

Hope this answers your question.

Sonigitu Ekpe

Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
 "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"