[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: What would "good" look like to you for ICANN in 2015?

divina.meigs divina.meigs at orange.fr
Mon Jan 26 07:41:58 CET 2015

Dear all
I light of the recent events in France and beyond, i would like to add
attention to education and 21st century skills, buttressed to human rights.
Best
Divina

Divina Frau-Meigs
Professor, Sorbonne Nouvelle,Director CLEMI
ANR TRANSLIT (transliteracies), EU Project ECO (MOOCs)
UNESCO Chair « savoir-devenir/forwardances in durable digital development »