[NCUC-DISCUSS] [NCUC-EC] NCUC EC 1st meeting--minutes are online

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sun Feb 8 13:03:26 CET 2015

On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 11:50:54AM +0000, Milan, Stefania (Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu) wrote:

> Thing is that it was NOT discussed. The minutes refer strictly to
> the in-person meeting in Washington.
>
> We are committed to transparency, and that's why the minutes are
> circulated and published online.
>
> However, there are decisions that are taken remotely, via email,
> because, for example, there is urgency [...]

Yes. My preferred solution would be documenting such decisions as
email meetings (as I attempted to do in 2013). An alternative would be
having a standard agenda item "decisions made in the mailing list" in
other meetings (simply listing them would be enough in most cases -
those interested in details could dig into mailing list archives).

--
Tapani Tarvainen