[NCUC-DISCUSS] [NCUC-EC] NCUC EC 1st meeting--minutes are online

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 12:43:30 CET 2015

Thank you Stefania for clarification, and congratulation Benjamin. It is
true the the call for travel support was circulated by Bill via email
list-serve and was then discussed agreed on and announced to the applicants
again via email but for clarity  and feature reference it was also good to
be mentioned and minuted in EC meetings because you can see there are some
people like Arsene Tungali who claims to have not been aware of any travel
award.

Pass my regards to William Grace and everyone else at meeting.

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Joao Carlos Caribe <caribe at entropia.blog.br>
wrote:

> Cool, i'm glad to hear that Benjamin are doing it.
>
> _
> João Carlos Caribé
> (21) 9 8761 1967
> Enviado via iPad
>
> Em 08/02/2015, às 03:52, William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
> Hi
>
> It didn't make sense to announce it until we knew for sure whether it
> would work out, but I'm happy to report that Benjamin Akinmoyeje is indeed
> here from Nigeria as the first recipient of an NCUC Travel Award and will
> be blogging about his experience in the days ahead.
>
> Best
>
> Bill
>
> On Feb 8, 2015, at 12:36 AM, Milan, Stefania <Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu>
> wrote:
>
> Dear James, correct. In fact we did not discuss the travel support funds,
> as the decision had been taken earlier by means of an email discussion (in
> due time to make arrangements for Singapore).
> Hope this clarifies things.
> Stefania

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*