[NCUC-DISCUSS] [NCUC-EC] Documentation of NCUC Appointments and Allocation of Travel Slots

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Dec 1 17:31:58 CET 2015

Peter:
Thanks for compiling this information, great work.
Until the creation of NCUC in 2003, NCDNHC had only 3 Council seats. I think what you are calling “administrative committee” was actually DNSO Council seats.
A gap: 1999-2000 and 2000-01 one of the positions on the DNSO Council was held by Vany Martinez of Latin America.
Also you can fill all of the gaps 1999-2000 with the same names from 1999, the same people were in Council positions.
>From 2002-2003 you have 4 positions on the Council, I am not sure which one is wrong, but probably it is my name because I was also NCUC chair

It would also be useful to track the GNSO Council members from 2003 - 2012, that should be available in GNSO records.