[NCUC-DISCUSS] Thanks Bill

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:31:26 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank Bill for the work done in NCUC for the last 3 years
during his leadership. I appreciate all efforts done to improve NCUC and
also acknowledging the difficulties. I am looking forward to work with him
to ensure the transition and getting his advices.

it is important to emphasize that whatever we do, is a continuation is what
our predecessors made and faced as challenges, and also to prepare the
space for the next leadership.  I can recall since I joined in 2008 the
work done by Robin, Konstantinos and David as former NCUC chairs .

NCUC has been in ICANN for more than 16 years and grew and evolved since
then, going through several milestones , influencing ICANN processes based
on volunteers work and dedication.

A new term starts and looking forward to work with the new executive
committee. we will initiate at the EC level the discussion about the
actions plan for the coming year . More updates to come soon.

Best,

Rafik