[NCUC-DISCUSS] Please Vote

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sat Dec 5 13:28:30 CET 2015

HI everybody,

 Just a reminder that voting ends tomorrow in the elections for the NCUC
Chair and Executive Committee.  If you have yet to vote please do so.
Showing that we have an active membership is a great help when pursuing
policy goals in ICANN.

 Ballots were sent out about a week and a half ago from tally at icann.org.
Candidate statements can be found here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Candidate+Statement+
2015 .

 We have some very competitive races this year. Thanks to all the
candidates who have stepped forward to volunteer to serve. Win or lose as
individuals we as a constituency are the winner when we have competitive
contests featuring competing and exciting visions for the future of ICANN
and the NCUC.

 Thanks,

 Ed Morris