[NCUC-DISCUSS] Bylaws revision - call next week

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Aug 27 11:07:05 CEST 2015

Hi

Just to echo Arun’s point, one need not be a regular member of the Bylaws Team to participate in the discussion, which we will carry forward on Constituency Day in Dublin as well.

I sent a message the other day outlining my first cut at overall priorities and some specific changes; as these would presumably be part of the brainstorming conversation to be had, please have a look at http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/bylaws/2015-August/000060.html if you are interested in joining us.

Thanks

Bill