[NCUC-DISCUSS] Revising the NCUC Bylaws

Arun Mohan Sukumar arunmohan.s at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 06:38:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

To refresh this thread -  I would like to volunteer and help coordinate the
effort to bring the NCUC charter in line with the NCSG one. That is
hopefully a more modest task than any large scale revision, building on
past efforts.

To start with, as Bill suggested, we could make a list of things needed to
bring the our Charter with NCSG one - happy to send a draft over by next
week.

With the help of veterans in this exercise, may be we can do this in two
months before Constituency Day?

Arun

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looks like compliance change will require update on bylaw (charter) one
> way or the other.
>
> Overall, I sense something has been done in the past, perhaps taking
> things from there could help.
>
> There is sure no need reinvent the wheel if a wheel has already been
> invented.
>
> Cheers!
> On 9 Aug 2015 3:44 pm, "James Gannon" <james at cyberinvasion.net> wrote:
>
>> Agreed if there is a compliance change needed then so be it, but that
>> should be a separate effort and not rolled up into a refocussing of the
>> constituency via a bylaws revision IMO.
>>
>> -James
>>

>> On 9 Aug 2015, at 15:34, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:
>>
>> When we mix the NCSG compliance issues with other desires, the
>> discussion get confusing.  One we need to do, one we might want to do.
>> One is rather quick and easy, and one is possibly hopelessly complicated.

Head, Cyber Initiative
Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi
http://amsukumar.tumblr.com
+91-9871943272