[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Survey Results Analysis - Part I

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:40:10 CEST 2015

I was in the 3-5 years not-yet-vet group and stayed anonymous.

I felt that surveys should be anonymous and that's why I chose not to
writ my name down, not because I was uncomfortable with associating
myself with what I said therein.

If there would have been no option for anonymity, it would have been
weird I think.

Nicolas