[NCUC-DISCUSS] Members' Blog: Robin Gross on FoE and the PICs

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Apr 7 13:49:05 CEST 2015

Hi

In case you missed it on Circle ID...

http://www.ncuc.org/robin-gross-freedom-of-expression-chilled-by-icanns-addition-of-speech-restrictions-in-dns/

Again, we heartily encourage members to contribute to the community blog—issues big or small, pieces short or long, doesn’t matter as long as they’re related to NCUC’s mission and focus (well, I suppose they should also adhere to some minimal standard of decorum).  This can include material you have copyright to that you’d like to repurpose from other sites in order to share with colleagues.  Or for that matter, we can just include links to off site blogs, doesn’t matter.  Just would be nice to have a shared space here where all the folks here who are writing about stuff exchange it with colleagues.

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer