[NCUC-DISCUSS] call for blog posts for the NCUC website

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Tue Sep 16 22:39:52 CEST 2014

Dear NCUCers
as you might remember, we have a nice website [1] which is, however, poorly populated, and does not reflect the burst of activities members are engaged on on a regular basis.

In an effort to give justice to the work that many of us do for the NCUC and within ICANN, and help those who thrive in the background to stay abreast of what is going on, I am hereby inviting each and every of you to consider contributing a blog post to our website. We are all very, very busy people - but please consider spending an hour of your time to write a 500-800 word post - for example, summarizing what's going on in a particular committee or around a particular issue.

Please drop me an email in private should you have a good idea for such post. The NCUC website needs you!
Thanks, Stefania

[1] http://www.ncuc.org/

----------------------
Stefania Milan, PhD
Data J Lab || Tilburg University, the Netherlands || http://datajlab.nl ||
The Citizen Lab || Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto || http://citizenlab.org ||
European University Institute || www.protestsurvey.eu/<http://www.protestsurvey.eu/> ||
Center for Media and Communication Studies, Central European University || www.cmcs.ceu.hu<http://www.cmcs.ceu.hu> ||
International Association for Media and Communication Research - International Council member and Co-Chair, Communication Policy Task Force || www.iamcr.org<http://www.iamcr.org> ||
Executive Committee, Non-Commercial User Constituency, ICANN
mobile: [31] 62 7875 425 (NL) || [1] 647 - 973 - 6533 (CA) || [+39] 333 - 2309945 (I)
http://stefaniamilan.net/

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.