[NCUC-DISCUSS] Civil Society Outreach Event in LA, Saturday 11 October 16:30-19:00 [RSVP]

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:03:22 CEST 2014

Hello

So that we can compile an attendance list, could people who want to participate in this event please send their name, home organizational affiliation and email address to Jean-Jacques Sahel at jean-jacques.sahel at icann.org.

Thanks much

Bill

PS: We are painfully aware that the timing conflicts with the GNSO Council meeting.  Alas, no other time could be found in the schedule to do this.  So we expect we will probably not see our outgoing and incoming Councilors during the discussion part, which is a great pity.  Hopefully Council will be doing some dull procedural stuff at that time (there’s no Council schedule yet of course, so no way to know) so others will feel able to join us.  And of course, we hope the Councilors will be able to come over for the reception from 17:45-19:00.