[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ELECTIONS 2014: VOTING PHASE TO BEGIN

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:29:06 CET 2014

[image: World AIDS Day - 1 December] Tomorrow is World Aids Day I think it
is a good idea to mention something positive in all communication during
this period so as to boost fighting the scourge!

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 6:19 PM, William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> The last of the candidate statements will be sent to the list later today,
> and Maryam will pull these together and put them on the web for
> consultation.  In addition, Maryam has sent ICANN the list of member email
> addresses.  Normally ballots should be sent to members beginning tomorrow
> Monday 1 December.  I understand that the ICANN staff involved are
> traveling though, so it could happen that ballots come with a slight
> delay.  Thank you for your patience.
>
> Due to a death in my family I will be traveling and mostly off line during
> the next week.  If you have any questions/problems concerning the ballot
> etc. please contact maryam.bakoshi at icann.org (staff maestro)
> Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu (EC) or if needed ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO (data
> base king).
>
> Thanks, and please vote.
>
> Bill

> William J. Drake
> International Fellow & Lecturer
>   University of Zurich, Switzerland
>   ICANN, www.ncuc.org
> william.drake at uzh.ch (direct), wjdrake at gmail.com (lists),
>   www.williamdrake.org

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.