[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ELECTIONS 2014: VOTING PHASE TO BEGIN

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:19:29 CET 2014

Hello

The last of the candidate statements will be sent to the list later today, and Maryam will pull these together and put them on the web for consultation.  In addition, Maryam has sent ICANN the list of member email addresses.  Normally ballots should be sent to members beginning tomorrow Monday 1 December.  I understand that the ICANN staff involved are traveling though, so it could happen that ballots come with a slight delay.  Thank you for your patience.

Due to a death in my family I will be traveling and mostly off line during the next week.  If you have any questions/problems concerning the ballot etc. please contact maryam.bakoshi at icann.org <mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org> (staff maestro) Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu <mailto:Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu> (EC) or if needed ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO <mailto:ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO> (data base king).

Thanks, and please vote.

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer