[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCPH Intersessional meeting in DC 12-13 January 2015

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Nov 14 14:35:44 CET 2014

Hi Bill,
I would be happy to attend and need no travel funds (since I live in
DC). I think these meetings can be very strategic, and if organized
well, very useful. I think it would be a good idea to mix our marvelous
new participants with those of us who have lived in the trenches over
many years.
Best,
Kathy (Kleiman):