[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN FY15 Budget decisions of relevance to NCUC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue May 6 19:16:09 CEST 2014

Hi Maria,

we were supposed to discuss the budget during the call. I sent email to Rob
previously ( he is an ICANN staff) since we asked previously for such admin
support and I made the budget request on behalf of NCSG  . we will get more
info  and details in next weeks  from him and it should be more than
current services we get from GNSO secretariat. I am somehow optimistic ..
till I get the details :)

Rafik