[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC's Meeting with Larry Strickland on Constituency Day @ ICANN49

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Mar 31 13:34:23 CEST 2014

Thanks Amr,

I think somewhere there might be an Adobe Connect recording of the session.
ICANN doesn't seem to like to publicize them, but they exist.

Incidentally I have finished an initial reprocess of the Friday Conference
video - it is at http://bit.ly/ncuc2014

If I got the AC link to this I could give it the same treatment.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 7:20 AM, Amr Elsadr <aelsadr at egyptig.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I took a few photos during Larry Strickland's meeting with us on
> constituency day, and uploaded them to a dropbox folder. Check them out
> here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nh4b7ta9w8ekx1c/VxPE2R1hMu
>
> Folks should feel free to use them any way they deem appropriate, like
> posting them to the NCUC website. If I decide to delete them from the
> dropbox folder, I'll make sure to upload them to Flickr, and send the
> updated link, but I expect that I'll leave them on dropbox for a while.
>
> I thought the discussion we had with Larry was quite informative. If
> anyone is interested to check out details, links to both transcripts and
> recordings can be found here:
> http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-ncuc.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Amr

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com