[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC's Meeting with Larry Strickland on Constituency Day @ ICANN49

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon Mar 31 13:20:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

I took a few photos during Larry Strickland’s meeting with us on constituency day, and uploaded them to a dropbox folder. Check them out here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nh4b7ta9w8ekx1c/VxPE2R1hMu

Folks should feel free to use them any way they deem appropriate, like posting them to the NCUC website. If I decide to delete them from the dropbox folder, I’ll make sure to upload them to Flickr, and send the updated link, but I expect that I’ll leave them on dropbox for a while.

I thought the discussion we had with Larry was quite informative. If anyone is interested to check out details, links to both transcripts and recordings can be found here: http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-ncuc.

Thanks.

Amr