[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN privacy policy

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Mar 30 21:37:11 CEST 2014

if NCUC is willing and able to provided services to all NCSG members,
that might be ok.

if NCUC wants to brand itself as a policy space provider to all of NCSG,
i could live with it.  though i am not sure it might not confuse others
who weren't accepting of the ncuc persuasion.

i am also fine with ipjustice branding itself as provider of policy
discussion space for NCSG and beyond.

avri