[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN privacy policy

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sun Mar 30 20:47:50 CEST 2014

I agree with Avri there should be one list, whichever. I am not a fan of
x-posting.

Personally I would think it preferable it to be the one within the ICANN
structure so as to preserve ipjustice's independence. But I am sure it is
not a great concern.

I had suggested  NCSG-PRIVACY at NCUC.ORG with subscription validated against
NCSG membership.

I see it is in fact ICANNPRIV at NCUC.ORG at
http://lists.ncuc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/icannpriv

So, is this intended as open to all comers?

Is there a confluence page?

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So in other words we has two lists?
>
> I will stick with the NCSG list.
>
> avri
>

> On 29-Mar-14 21:58, Milan, Stefania wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone, as some of you know the dedicated mailing list is now ready
>> (thanks for Tapani and Brenden) - we can of course rename or kill it
>> anytime, but I just want to make sure everyone knows it is up and
>> running.  Stefania

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com