[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN privacy policy

Dan Krimm dan at musicunbound.com
Wed Mar 26 20:11:18 CET 2014

While my time constraints prevent me from being very active here
generally, this is an area where I have ongoing interests (with somewhat
lesser specific expertise), so I'd like to join any associated e-list if
only to monitor what's going on and learn/keep up to date.  Once in a
while I may be able to offer some tangible input.

This is becoming one of the more salient issues in the ICT policy space
generally these days, and I think (along with many others, obviously) it's
imperative that we get this right sooner than later.  Or at least as right
as possible...

Dan