[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome new members to NCUC

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:06:45 CET 2014

Hi

At its recent meeting, the NCSG EC approved the below new members who have elected to join NCUC and thus been added to this mail list:

On Mar 9, 2014, at 1:12 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Organisations:
> ARTICLE19, Niels ten Oever, UK
> ARTICLE 19 South America, Laura Tresca, Brazil
> Research ICT Africa, Alison Gillwald, South Africa
>
> *Individuals:
> Andres Guadamuz, UK
> Samson Yoseph Esayas, Norway
> Arne Hintz, UK
> Jay Kanakiya, India
> Benjamin Kerensa, USA

Greetings to all, great to have you on board.  Please feel free to introduce yourself to colleagues here and share any particular interests and activities related to NCUC, ICANN, etc.

Just a reminder, the ncsg-discuss list is for stakeholder group-wide discussions, mostly with respect to GNSO issues and processes, while this ncuc-discuss list is for the constituency only and focuses on our internal views and positions on these and other ICANN/Internet governance, as well as our intra-organizational development.

You’re joining at a particularly frenzied moment as we prepare for the ICANN Singapore meeting.  In addition to our participation in the regular public parts of the program http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule-full, NCUC will hold a conference on Friday 21st about ICANN and Global Internet Governance http://www.ncuc.org/singapore2014/ and a Constituency Day meeting on Tuesday 25th.  More information on our Singapore activities will be forthcoming as the pieces fall into place.  Remote participation using Adobe Connect will be available via the ICANN site and would be very much welcome…

Cheers

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer