[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Archive

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Jan 16 17:11:42 CET 2014

Tx you, Roy!  It will be great to have our older documents as well as
our newer NCUC documents -- for a base to research from.  They will help
us show that we have advocated for the same basic principles and
positions since the beginning of the time (or rather the beginning of
ICANN :-)).

All of the work you, Iraida, and Jacob have and will do is much
appreciated and so valuable!
Best and tx,
Kathy

: