[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Archive

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Thu Jan 16 16:39:31 CET 2014

Dear NCUC members,

The NCUC Archive is now linked to the NCUC Home page.  You will see the link in the top tool bar.
The Archive is divided in two areas: Policy and History.  The Policy area is populated at the moment.

This email addresses in particular the historical area (although policy documents interest me too).
If you have any NCUC related document(s) in your possession and would like to contribute and enrich our history, please send them to me.
The documents will be professionally organized by Iraida Garcia (NCUC member), Jacob Hurst (new NCUC member), and myself.
I invite you to look at the policy area so that you see the functionality at work.  This is an ongoing project, but we are aiming at having it at 99% by the ICANN London meeting.

Kind Regards,

Roy

Roy Balleste
Law Library Director &