[NCUC-DISCUSS] Singapore conference support

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 23:04:10 CET 2014

Hi David

On Feb 14, 2014, at 3:04 PM, David Cake <dave at DIFFERENCE.COM.AU> wrote:

>> *Members are of course responsible to make their own hotel arrangements.  Obviously, the reservation for the 20th has to be a separate stand-alone reservation, we can’t deal with something that’s folded into a week long reservation with the rest funded via other means etc.
>
> 	That seems pretty difficult to achieve if you are already having accomodation for the main meeting dates booked by constituency travel, and you don't want to move rooms.
> 	Why isn't an itemised hotel invoice listing room nights separately ok?

I have been periodically adding days on my own dime at the front end or back end of ICANN-made reservations for five years. No room change.  Normal folk can email the hotel and ask for a separate reservation in the same room for one night or, Councilors can ask Constituency Travel to do it.

Or you can wrestle Milton and work it out. :-)  I’d rather not be in the middle.

Thanks

Bill