[NCUC-DISCUSS] Non Contracted Parties House Election Procedures 2011

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Feb 13 22:36:24 CET 2014

On 13-Feb-14 13:05, William Drake wrote:
> Well, there is that…
>
> So…what are we saying here?

By we, I think you mean me? Or rather "you" in the singular?

What I am saying is:
-yes we should consider putting up a candidate against BillG for any
number of reasons.
- i am putting myself forward as a candidate for NCSG consideration (I
know a selfie, a thing I like to avoid.)
- if during consideration and analysis it seems like someone else is a
better candidate, i am ok with that too.  i think replacing BillG is
more important than my being on the Board.

If that is not what you meant, then you can ignore this message.

avri