[NCUC-DISCUSS] Non Contracted Parties House Election Procedures 2011

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 13 18:30:37 CET 2014

I am sorry to use the terms, but my point was really one of who do board members represent, when they are nominated and elected?  Can you please explain how this nomination process works?  I have read the materials and I am no wiser.  When I say Bill is “nice” I mean, he is sympathetic to various perspectives.  My question is, was he nominated because he represented civil society (through the Internet Society, or ALAC, or which constituency) and if as Bill D says he was elected by the business constituency, then is it a requirement to figure out who would be accepted by the business constituency??
Replace strident with “an effective and passionate advocate for civil society, insofar as it has collectively identified its issues and strategies”.
cheers Stephanie