[NCUC-DISCUSS] off topic: job opportunity at APC

joy joy at apc.org
Tue Feb 11 01:17:10 CET 2014

Hi all - for our Asia Pacific region members:

We are looking for a person to to coordinate APC’s policy advocacy and capacity building and activities in the project “Networking for freedom online and offline: protecting freedom of information, expression and association on the internet in India, Malaysia and Pakistan". http://www.apc.org/en/news/deadline-extended-job-opportunity-apc-protecting-f

We'd be grateful if you could please help us to circulate this call among your networks and contacts in the region and o feel free to contact me if you want more information.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Joy Liddicoat