[NCUC-DISCUSS] ELECTION RESULTS

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:39:34 CET 2014

Thank you for the update William, I take this opportunity to
Congratulations to Stefania, Grace, Peter, Roy, and João, and more so Grace
who hails from my home Country.

Regards;

James Njoroge

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congratulations to all!
> Best wishes,
> Marília
>
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Joao Carlos Caribe <
> caribe at entropia.blog.br> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations to all involved, and enthusiastic to start woking for EC.
>>

>> _
>> João Carlos Caribé
>> (21) 8761 1967
>> Enviado via iPad
>>
>> > Em 15/12/2014, às 10:08, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> escreveu:
>> >
>> > d. Congratulations to Stefania, Grace, Peter, Roy, and João, I look
>> forward to working with you in the coming year.  Maryam is in the process
>> of adding the newbies to the EC mail list.
>> >
>> > e. Once we get the new EC in place, our first order of business will be
>> to make a decision on applications for the NCUC travel support program for
>> Singapore (again, applications due Wednesday).

> *Marília Maciel*
> Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
> Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
> School
> http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts
>
> DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
> PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
> Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
> http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.