[NCUC-DISCUSS] ELECTION RESULTS

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:45:51 CET 2014

Congratulations to all!
Best wishes,
Marília

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Joao Carlos Caribe <
caribe at entropia.blog.br> wrote:

> Congratulations to all involved, and enthusiastic to start woking for EC.
>

> _
> João Carlos Caribé
> (21) 8761 1967
> Enviado via iPad
>
> > Em 15/12/2014, às 10:08, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> escreveu:
> >
> > d. Congratulations to Stefania, Grace, Peter, Roy, and João, I look
> forward to working with you in the coming year.  Maryam is in the process
> of adding the newbies to the EC mail list.
> >
> > e. Once we get the new EC in place, our first order of business will be
> to make a decision on applications for the NCUC travel support program for
> Singapore (again, applications due Wednesday).

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en