[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2 nominations

Magaly Pazello mpazello at e-fem.net
Tue Aug 19 16:57:05 CEST 2014

Hello!

Sorry for being in silence the all last week, I was busy with both personal
and professional duties.

Thank you very much for the confidence, it makes happy and proud of myself
;-) I have to say because the Deedee's initiative to nominate me for a
second term in the GNSO Council I gave me more time to think about to
reconsider a decision I made in London where I talked to my NCUC colleagues
in the  GNSO Council about do not run for second term. Also sorry Deedee for
not sending a directly message to you about it.

The main reason is the fact that the council's work tends to increase and I
will not have enough time to accomplish that in the next year. Also I would
like to be involved in the working groups however I don't have availability
for both activities. So it seems much more reasonable to leave space for
who has both the availability and energy to stand for the non-commercial
issues in the GNSO council.

Thank you all again.