[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [Important] Nominations are Open for NCSG Annual Elections

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 05:46:48 CEST 2014

Hi

Further to Rafik’s note, just a reminder to NCUC members to PLEASE “check in” as per below so that you can be counted as an active member and receive a ballot for the NCSG election.

And of course, please also consider throwing your hat in the ring for some of the open positions.  We have some good nominations so far, but could use more, particularly from non-USians.

Thanks

Bill

Begin forwarded message: