[NCUC-DISCUSS] Visa for IGF Turkey

Edward Morris emorris at milk.toast.net
Thu Aug 7 21:22:47 CEST 2014

If people wind up having to pay for a visa, I'd strongly suggest obtaining
an e-visa in advance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at:
https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ . At peak travel times there is often a
considerable delay in getting a visa at both Ataturk and Sabiha airports.
The cost is the same regardless of the method used.