[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC @ NETmundial?

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:15:42 CEST 2014

Hi

ICANN staff are asking who from NCUC (& other groupings) will be at http://netmundial.br in Sao Paulo 23-24 April, in the event there’s critical mass to organize any sort of pre- or post-meeting events.

At the same time, we might want to connect ourselves—while the weeks’s schedule is packed with civil society and academic meetings on the days before and after NM, who knows, maybe we could at least organize a caipirinha together.  At a minimum we could establish a chat space for electronic blabbing.

I know of a number of people who are going and others who've said they wanted to if travel support materialized, but I don’t know the final tally.  I’d put up a page on the Confluence wiki (as At Large and probably some other groups have done), but people might not all have accounts.  So instead, here’s a simple Doodle

http://doodle.com/3axp7s5vrgkq9x8r

Please fill in if you’re coming to Sao Paulo and want to connect.

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer