[NCUC-DISCUSS] Staff Proposed Administrative Support

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 11:52:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

@Avri some clarification about CSISAC, that staff is playing a role of
liaison with OECD secretariat to ensure a regular follow-up with them,
managing the working document (because the confidential nature of),
following the several meetings, supporting the expert volunteer, the
steering committee  and he is a part-time not a full-time (and with
decreasing funding). the membership and website update is still lacking but
regular reports are sent to current membership in mailing list. yes many
things to improve like individuals involvement , more membership
engagement. the current model may not be fully functional but the mention
is aimed to show the independence of stockholder group to manage itself
from the organisation  like OECD

we should be  list the admin task that a staff can do to support NCUC. and
I don't buy the payroll argument because ICANN has already some consultants
for some roles, and we can use such scheme to selected the person to be in
charge .

Best,

Rafik