[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Last Day to "Check-In" to Participate in 2013 NCSG Annual Election

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Sep 24 15:24:45 CEST 2013

Hi

Just a quick note to echo Robin and Avri, it'd be really helpful if NCUC members would "check in" and be able to vote in the NCSG election.

Thanks,

Bill

PS:  NCUC will hold its own election for chair and the exec. committee, probably in late November like last year.

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland