[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 20:37:04 CET 2013

Hello

A quick procedural addendum, based on experience etc:

*Please do not send nominations or endorsements of people before the nomination period opens 6 November.

*Nominations must be sent to ncuc-discuss, not to me or anyone else bilaterally.

*Self-nominations are of course welcome.  If you wish to nominate someone else, please be in touch with them first to be sure that they are willing to stand for election.

Thanks,

Bill