[NCUC-DISCUSS] Expanding Scope of ICANN

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:19:06 CET 2013

That was a recent breakthrough Jorge.  But it is also cause for
concern, as with the machinations of the executive branch in the
international sphere undertaking activities that outstrip our
constitutional framework within the US, the courts may actually be
conned into rendering rulings that narrow due process and liberties
further.  It may be that the administration knows this and is willing
to go forward with that hope or expectation.

Seth