[NCUC-DISCUSS] Protect The Children From the Dangers of the Internet Workshop

Andrei Barburas abarburas at iicd.org
Mon Oct 28 11:50:34 CET 2013

Hello Mark,

There is a common misunderstanding between "Informing" and "Enforcing". I
support the first, not the latter.

Cheers,

*Andrei Barburas*

CRSO/IO

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

M: +31 62 928 2879

T: +31 70 311 7311 | F: +31 70 311 7322
Website: iicd.org <http://www.iicd.org/> | Check out our Annual Report for
2012; We reached one million beneficiaries in Health.. Imagine
that!<http://annualreport.iicd.org>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or
copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If
you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed by the sender. Please consider the environment before printing
this email.