[NCUC-DISCUSS] Scope creep and renegade was Re: NCUC Statement on PRISM?

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Mon Oct 28 07:11:37 CET 2013

Hi,

In my view there is no better alternative to these experiments with ever improving MSism at all level of the governance architecture.  Sure the ICANN implementation, as well as the other implementations in other I* and IGF as well as in other subject areas, need great improvement,  But for now, in my opinion, the are the best approaches there are on participatory democracy governance.

Of course we have to be careful what we are asking for.  And we have to be involved every step of the way.

Obviously we have a different view of scope.

avri