[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fadi's strategy panels

Marc Perkel marc at churchofreality.org
Fri Oct 18 16:42:24 CEST 2013

Well, explain then how world government is not inevitable? As the
Internet increases and a world community continues to form how is it
avoidable? In what forum do we address NSA issues? How do governments
and NGOs address misbehavior on the Internet?

It is going to happen. The only choice we have is if we are going to get
involved and do it right or if we are going to ignore it and hope
someone else does it right.